Rabu, 09 Desember 2015

Street Style - Off Duty Dancer



Spotted from across the street, I saw Chris walking with an group of friends who equally matched his street style.

I found out that they had just competed in the final event of the Australian Dance Crew Championships held for the very first time at Canberra’s Play House. Chris and his crew, kstar evolutionz, are from Melbourne and won the national competition. Congratulations!

The day was an intensive competition hence the relaxed style shown by Chris. His rhyme and reason for dressing, is to dress for comfort first. This relaxed look gains more street cred with the carefully curated accessories. 

I asked Chris for a Melbourne shopping tip and he directed me to Savers on Sydney Road in Brunswick. I’ve personally been there and can vouch that it is possibly the best vintage store. Essentially it is like our Salvos in Fhyswick but on steroids.



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar