Rabu, 04 November 2015

Stylist Abroad: LA X LONDON

On a recent trip to London I found myself inspired walking through the cobblestone streets, as the weather was heading into the colder months, by the local’s unique autumn street style. Consisting of boots, brogues, textured jackets and darker tones such as black, navy and army green, somewhat symbolising edgy-rocker chic style. The key fashion trend for this season I observed on the streets of London is fashionista's ability to layer their outfits. See below for my top picks for London's hottest style trends. 







Soon after my week long love affair with London came to an end  it was time to jet off to LA to observe the California way of life. I found in LA, due to their warmer autumn season, most of the locals chose to dress themselves in ripped denim, structured blazers, bohemian inspired hats and boots, and traditional to Hollywood style - summer glow tans,  making it feel like summer all year round. The colour palette for LA consisted of whites, denim in all shapes or forms, blacks, tans, nudes and khaki shades, overall a quite relaxed take due to the Californian nature.  Below I’ve listed my favourite trends to get this inspired look.





To sum it up both places have such a unique and fabulous take on fashion that can be used in everyday life no matter what the location.

Xx JR

Follow more of Jess Rolfe's style adventures on facebook and on Instagram @jessicarolfe1

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar