Minggu, 11 Oktober 2015

When I grow up I want to be a princess...

Remember saying this as a child? Well our fantasies might become a reality with tiaras getting a a spin on a number of spring catwalks.

Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu and Saint Laurent were all keen supporters putting a modern twist on them.

Not sure if I would personally wear them but would be interested to see the reaction of people around me if I chose to don one with some of my urban styling. Saint Laurent's catwalk shows models wearing the jewelled crowns with casual looks and interesting take... 

Saint Laurent 2016 ready-to-wear 


Miu Miu Spring 2016 ready-to-wear

Louis Vuitton Spring 2016 ready-to-wear
* Channeling sailor moon? 

What are your thoughts? Would you wear a tiara or leave it for the 3 year old for Toddlers and Tiaras? 
xo - Deejay

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar