Rabu, 27 Mei 2015

Deejay's Fashion Mix -Fashfest 2015


I am a firm believer in expressing yourself. For me I use clothing as a medium. My outfits reflect who I am. Some people have set 'styles' but I guess you could say I have multiple personalities when it comes to dressing. I like to mix it up, depending on how I felt right then, on that day usually 15 minutes before i walk out the door.


Attending Fashfest this year was no different. In my head I had thought yes, I'll plan my outfits. But add moving house to the situation, and my my general electric nature planning didn't really work for me. 

The results... well see them below. I dressed for who I felt like being on the day. They may be different in styles but all reflect a part of me. 

Love or hate it, I think life is too short not to have fun with fashion. 

Day one: 
I had an aim of wearing a neutral pallet paired with clean lines.

Outfit breakdown
Jacket: Finders Keepers 
Dress: Zara
Necklace: Bcbg Max Azaria  
Clutch: Vintage (pom poms created by our Jan!) 
Shoes: Windsor Smith 

Image courtesy of out in canberra. Shot with my ladies Sophie and Jan. 


Day two: 
I went for a complete flip on Wednesday's outfit and dressed to my urban nature. Nothing like a long line mens tee, leather and boots paired with my favourite beanie and netting. 



Outfit breakdown
Beanie: Made by me 
Top: Men's tee bought online 
Skirt: Finders Keepers 
Waist tie shirt: Cotton on 
Boots: Tony Bianco 

Day three:
Day three saw me continue with my urban vibe. I wore the jeans that I made (some could say i got scissor happy with them) with my CK's and a K pop jacket that I bought in summer. I remember buying the jacket thinking why am I getting this in summer, well because it was awesome that is why! So happy I got it. 

Outfit breakdown
Jacket: Big Bang Jacket (somewhere from Sydney)  
Top: H&M
Jeans: Vintage custom cut  
Heels: Guess 
Bag: Collette 

Having fun with my signature mowhak

Day four:
Nothing like a killer pair of palazzo pants. I went for a 70s feel with a touch of rocker chick. The cold was a perfect excuse for my leather jacket. 
Outfit breakdown
Jacket: Target
Top: Valley Girl 
Necklace: Adorne
Pants: Zara
Bag: Marc Jacobs

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar